Bose has been one of the top names in audio equipment for a long time and one of the more expensive options. Upgrading your audio equipment is always great, but it’s even better when you can save money too. We’ve searched for the best Bose deals available right now, and you might like what we’ve found.
Whether you’re looking for speakers or headphones, we’ve got you covered. We’ve broken the deals down by category so you can easily pick out what you need. For more research on most of these products, you can head over to our sister site, SoundGuys.
All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll keep the list updated as we find new options.
Best Bose headphone and earbud deals
Bose offers a variety of earbuds and over-ear headphones. Like the SoundSport Free earbuds, some are better for working out, while others, like the QuietComfort 35 II headphones, are perfect for casual listening. Many options even include active noise-cancelling so you can stay locked into your music.
Here are the best options we could track down so far:
- Bose Sport Earbuds for $149 ($30 off)
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Earbuds $129 ($20 off)
- Bose Sport Open Earbuds for $169 ($30 off)
- Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds for $199 ($80 off)
- Bose QuietComfort 45 for $279 ($50 off)
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II for $299 ($50 off)
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 for $374 ($25 off)
- Bose QuietComfort 35 Series 2 Gaming Headset for $229 ($100 off)
- Bose Frames Alto for $149 ($50 off)
- Bose Tenor Rectangular Sunglass Frames for $219 ($30 off)
Best Home speaker and soundbar deals
Bose also offers a high-end lineup of home speakers and soundbars. You can go for the Home Speaker 300 or 500 if you want a smart speaker with options for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi streaming, and aux playback.
Here are the smart speaker options:
Best Bose portable speaker deals
The final category Bose covers is portable speakers. Sure, you could carry the Home Speaker 300 with you, but these speakers are designed for Bluetooth listening on the go. Speakers like the Bose SoundLink II are IPx7 rated and feature soft rubber exteriors to prevent dents and scratches. If you go for a larger speaker, it’ll last longer, but you might find that it’s heavy to carry around.
Here are the best deals we could find on SoundLink speakers: