Prime Day took place in the US, UK and other markets earlier this year, but India had to wait a while. Thankfully, Prime Day has finally landed in India this week, lasting from July 26 to 27.
Looking to take advantage of the promotion? Well, we’ve got you covered with a rundown of the best Prime Day deals in India.
Just a word of caution, we’ve noticed that many products have “discounted” prices that are actually the launch prices, with the “original” listed price or MRP set higher. That is, it looks like you’re getting a deal when you actually aren’t. This is incredibly sketchy and we’ve tried to steer clear of listing these products.
Best Prime Day deals in India:
Amazon India is dishing out plenty of deals on its own catalog of devices. From smart speakers and displays to Kindle devices, here’s what you can expect.
- Echo Dot 3rd gen plus Wipro 9W smart LED bulb for Rs 2,299 (save Rs 4,299)
- Echo Show 5, Fire TV Stick 4K and Wipro 9W smart LED bulb for Rs 7,748 (save Rs 9,249)
- Echo Show 8 for Rs 7,999 (save Rs 5,000)
- Kindle 10th gen with built-in light for Rs 6,299 (save Rs 1,700)
- Kindle Oasis 10th gen 8GB for Rs 17,999 (save Rs 4,000)
Amazon India has a few cut-price smartphones on offer for Prime Day. You can check out some of the more notable deals below.
- Apple iPhone 12 64GB RED for Rs 67,999 (save Rs 11,901)
- Samsung Galaxy M51 for Rs 19,999 (save Rs 5,000)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 256GB for Rs 54,999 (save Rs 31,001)
We also see a variety of deals related to headphones, true wireless earbuds, and more. You can view some noteworthy picks below.
- Apple AirPods Pro for Rs 17,999 (save Rs 6,901)
- Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II for Rs 18,990 (save Rs 10,373)
- Bose SoundSport Free for Rs 13,699 (save Rs 5,291)
- OnePlus Buds Z for Rs 2,699 (save Rs 491)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus for Rs 4,990 (save Rs 7,000)
- Sennheiser HD 250BT headphones for Rs 3,990 (save Rs 1,500)
- Sony WF-1000XM3 for Rs 12,990 (save Rs 7,000)
- Sony WH-1000XM4 for Rs 23,990 (save Rs 6,000)