Welcome to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 update hub. Here you’ll find the latest information on updates to the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus. We’ll detail the current software versions for each device and alert you if there’s a new update rolling out. Samsung usually pushes out updates to the entire series, but this may vary per variant and carrier.
- Current stable version: Android 11
- When will the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus get Android 12? Early to mid-2022 (Estimated)
Latest Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus updates
December 7, 2021: Samsung is pushing out a new patch to Galaxy Note 10 series devices in select parts of the globe. The Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G is receiving firmware version N976QXXS5FUK4 in parts of the Middle East, while carrier-locked Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus models in the US are welcoming version N970USQS7FUKA (h/t SamMobile). Both packages include the December 2021 Android security patch.
We expect the updates to the 4G and 5G versions of the phones to roll out to more markets in due course. To check if the update is available for your device head to Settings > Software update and tap on Download and install.
Previous Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus updates
- October 6, 2021: The October update rolled out to the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. Firmware version N97xFXXS7FUI5 included a host of security fixes and the October 2021 Android security patch.
- September 7, 2021: Samsung is now pushing its September update to its Galaxy Note 10 series models. According to SamMobile, the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus are gaining firmware version N971NKSU2FUH7 in South Korea. It also includes this month’s Android security patch.
- September 1, 2021: US carrier models received firmware N97xUSQU7FUH3 which included the Android security patch for August 2021.
- July 16, 2021: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 devices in the US received the July 2021 Android security update. The patch included firmware N97xU1UES6FUF1. Per SamMobile, the patch fixed an Android Auto bug and several other software vulnerabilities.
- June 9, 2021: Samsung rolled out firmware N97xFXXS7FUEB to the Galaxy Note 10 series in the US and other international markets. Per SamMobile, it brought the June 2021 Android security patch, and numerous bug fixes.
- April 15, 2021: If you own a Galaxy Note 10 on Verizon, you can look forward to a new update coming your way. The latest update (h/t XDA-Developers) brings a host of camera improvements to the devices. This includes the availability of Pro mode when using the ultrawide lens, Auto-Night Mode, more Portrait backdrop effects, and more. The April 2021 Android security patch is also included.
- February 25, 2021: Samsung rolled out One UI 3.1 to the Note 10 series in late February, according to SamMobile. The update included firmware version N97xFXXU6FUBD and added several privacy-focused features, such as Private Share and the ability to strip location data from shared images. The update also improved camera performance.
If you’ve spotted a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 update that we haven’t, tip us! Looking for another update? Be sure to visit our Android 11 update tracker.