Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most popular video games right now. CD Projekt Red released the much-awaited game on December 10, 2020, for PC, Stadia, PS4, and Xbox One. Unlike CD Projekt Red’s previous title, Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 is only playable in the first-person mode.
However, several Cyberpunk 2077 enthusiasts want to experience the Night City in third-person mode. Of course, it’s improbable that the developer will officially release a third-person mode for the game.
But as it turns out, one of the Cyberpunk 2077 mods lets you experience Cyberpunk 2077 in the third-person view, which is awesome. If you want to experience Cyberpunk 2077 differently, then go ahead and read the entire article.
Cyberpunk 2077 Third-Person Perspective
There’s no arguing that Cyberpunk 2077 looks insanely beautiful from a first-person perspective. However, that doesn’t stop video game enthusiasts from exploring new ways to experience the game. While playing Cyberpunk 2077 in FPP, most players wonder what the game would have looked like from a third-person perspective. Well, here’s your answer.
Follow the steps below to install Cyberpunk 2077 third-person mod:
- First, download and install the Cheat Engine.
Note: Make sure to whitelist Cheat Engine from your Antivirus before installing.
- Now download Cyber Engine Tweaks and TPP Mod.
- Extract the Cyber Engine Tweaks files and paste them in “C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonCyberpunk 2077binx64”.
Note: If you didn’t install Cyberpunk 2077 on Steam, then paste the files to Cyberpunk 2077binx64 for other versions.
- Next, extract TPP mod files and add the Cheat table in the Cheat Engine.
- Run Cyberpunk 2077 and then add the ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ process in the Cheat Engine.
- Go back to the game and press the ‘~’ key to access the Console command.
- There are different console commands for Male/Female characters. Use this command accordingly:
Note: Use both commands in the same order.
That’s it; now press the NUM 5 to launch the Cyberpunk 2077 third-person view mode. There is a possibility that the TPP mod won’t work in your previously saved game files. So, to enjoy a third-person view of Cyberpunk 2077, you might have to start a new game.
Also, if you’re having trouble following the Cyberpunk 2077 third-person view mod installation process, then you can refer to this video for help.
The post How To Play Cyberpunk 2077 In Third-Person View? Cyberpunk 2077 TPP Mod appeared first on Fossbytes.